Hydrocyclone Judgment standard and debugging method for normal operation:
1. The thickness of overflow meets the next process conditions. The standard is a standard, that is, the conditions must be met first. Here is a brief description of how to adjust the status:
(1) the overflow concentration is small and the fineness is good. At this time, it is necessary to reduce the pressure or adjust the ore concentration, or replace the small sand nozzle to meet the requirements.
(2) the overflow concentration is large and the fineness is coarse. At this point, you can increase the pressure and adjust the ore concentration, or you can meet the requirements by replacing large deposits. However, the above adjustment can not be carried out by only one method, because it may make the hydrocyclone abnormal and unstable.
2. The gravel is discharged in umbrella shape. The judgment is based on the angle of gravel between 10 ° and 20 ° and the concentration reaches about 75% under suitable working conditions. If the Shajiao is too large, there are three reasons:
(1) the gravel chamber is too large and the gravel concentration is too low. It can be adjusted by replacing small sand pools.
(2) if the ore pressure is too small, the pump pressure of the pump should be adjusted to meet the process conditions.
(3) the ore supply is too little and the ore concentration is too low. At this time, the amount of ore and the working pressure of hydrocyclone can be adjusted. In short, the concentration of gravel directly affects the efficiency of the grinder and the grain size of the grinder, which will affect the whole process.
3. Judge the pressure of mine
(1) the theoretical pressure regulation range of hydrocyclone working pressure group is 0.06-0.10mpa. If the pressure is too high, the cyclone separator will cause greater wear.
(2) the theoretical pressure regulation range of two-stage hydrocyclones is 0.08-0.16mpa. If the pressure is too low, the concentration of gravel will be reduced, and the concentration of overflow will become thicker, which will affect the process.
In short, in pressure regulation, it is necessary to ensure that the pressure of one cyclone group is not high and that of two-stage hydrocyclone group is not low.
Judge and adjust the deterioration of hydrocyclone working condition
1. There are more coarse particles in the overflow, and the gravel is discharged in cylindrical shape, which indicates that the cyclone separator is blocked, which should be eliminated in time and adjusted according to the above adjustment.
2. The sand is discharged in rope shape, which indicates that the ore concentration is too high, and the concentration should be adjusted in time.
3. The hydrocyclone shakes violently for a long time, which proves that the cyclone separator is blocked. Therefore, it is necessary to reduce the pressure and the number of cyclone devices, or replace the large sand nozzle to eliminate the hydrocyclone.