In the water treatment process, the use of cyclone instead of gravity sedimentation tank or desander has the advantages of low investment, high efficiency and wide application range.
1. In the sewage treatment process, the cyclone can be selected to remove the sand, mud and other solid particles in the sewage;
2. In the construction industry, the cuttings in the waste water of drilling sewage can also be removed by hydrocyclone;
3. Silt and accumulated sand in river and river can be treated by cyclone;
4. The inlet water of heat exchanger and cooling tower is purified by cyclone to prevent scaling;
5. Cooling water treatment of steelmaking equipment;
6. Recycling of plastic particles and recycling of waste water in plastic factory;
7. In seawater desalination operation, cyclone is used to remove sand particles in seawater.